- Nevada Vital Records
- Clark County Arrest, Court, and Public Records
- Marriage and Divorce Records
- Marriage and Divorce Records - Home
- Copy of Divorce
Go to the clerk of the family court in the county in which you were divorced.
Nevada Vital Records
Bring identification as well as the case number. If the record is sealed, the clerk will be able to look it up for you upon presentation of proper identification. Request the number of copies you need. You can save time by downloading this form before you arrive at the court. You can also obtain a copy of your divorce decree by writing to the clerk of the court in which you were divorced.
- divorce in Clark County, NV.
- accident car chicago dc dui in lawyer lawyer oklahoma.
- avis car rental lenox atlanta location.
- Records NV.
Include the name of the parties, the date and place of the divorce, the case number, and the number of copies you are requesting. Enclose cash, a money order or certified check for the fee, and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Clark County Arrest, Court, and Public Records
The clerk will use it mail your document or will hold copies for pickup at your request. Another option for obtaining your divorce decree is to contact your divorce attorney.
- pre-owned and used car search.
- Social Links.
- false arrest public intoxication in oklahoma;
- Clark County Municipal Court?
- Clark County (NV) Marriage Certificates | Order Records - VitalChek.
- Clark County (NV) Marriage Certificates | Order Records - VitalChek;
- State of Nevada Self-Help Center - Divorce;
- how do you trace an ip in yim.
- Divorce - Clark County Recorder?
- property search in asheville nc.
- Search Clark County Public Property Records Online | omlinnodis.gq;
Nevada lawyers are obligated to keep case files for seven years, so if you divorce is relatively recent, he or she may be able to provide a certified copy of your divorce decree. Nevada divorce records are public record, which means that anyone can get basic information regarding a divorce unless the papers have been sealed. If you're looking for someone else's divorce records, perhaps because you are researching a family tree, submit a request in writing to the clerk of the relevant court.
Marriage and Divorce Records
The Clark County court clerk, for example, holds paper records dating back to and should be able to find what you are looking for. Include the full name of the person whose records you need, the city where the divorce occurred, and the approximate date of the divorce. Nevada Archives and Libraries. To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.
From FamilySearch Wiki. Nevada Wiki Topics. United States. Vital Records.
Marriage and Divorce Records - Home
Navigation menu Personal tools English. Namespaces Page Talk. Views Read View source View history. Research Wiki. This page was last edited on 14 June , at This page has been viewed 3, times via redirect Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike unless otherwise noted. Beginning Research.
Copy of Divorce
State Background. Biography Gazetteers History. Maps Migration For Further Reading. African Americans American Indians.
Ethnic Groups Swedish Americans. Local Research Resources.
Extinct Counties. Major Repositories. Migration Routes.